BOYS BOYS

I can't imagine my life without this.

tehslaphappy responds:

It would be simpler, trust me.

Kawaii Battle Stars Kawaii Battle Stars

I.. Uh... What?

What is this I don't even.

Actually I probably don't want to know what it is.

A SlapHappy Quickie #12 A SlapHappy Quickie #12

Who Ever Said...

Quickies are bad?

lol sex joke.

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

Great Work Once Again!

Love this game, even though it's only just a preview. Made me want to go back to the old fancy pants games and finish those up. And finally us PS3 owners are getting some justice ;P

niipah.swf niipah.swf

This is Pretty Cute :3

I think this is one of the cutest things I've seen on NG: a random little anime girl make obscure noises and utter nonsense. I'd love to see more audio clips in there though, like "GARBAGE DAY" and a few other random noises and things. But all together, its a really cute flash!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Stunning and Beautiful

This is just so beautiful, I'm almost speachless. The music was good and the facts were even better. I'm seriously starting to tear up while listening to that music. This just leaves me awe-struck.

BTW, zooming all the way made me reallize how small we really are ;')

Sex on wheels Sex on wheels

Funky

Might just burn this to a CD and just sit in my car and listen to it. And get sex.

Jam in BM Jam in BM

Very Nice Work :)

Very pretty sounding and made me feel very at peace with myself through the acoustic part, but as soon as the electric guitar hit, it really started to move me. Its just one of those songs that beautifully expresses a wide range of emotions.

BTW, was I the only one who heard a little bit of the "Hotel California" intro in the acoustic part?

bossa nova loop bossa nova loop

Really Good...

Supurb to just chill to, but the maracas are a bit annoying. Maybe you could tone them down just a tad :P

Otherwise, its a great track.

hjcrbass responds:

Hey, thanks for the comment HighWayStar365,

it is the first time anyone has told me that the maracas are a bit annoying. And you know what? I think you are right. The maracas are OK for a short loop but if I do an extended version, it will be good if the maracas don't stand out.
Thanks for a great observation!

SHOPPANG BOG SHOPPANG BOG

What a nice chest.

cosmopolitan cosmopolitan

I'd love to see what you would do to Glamour Magazine

man vs. bird man vs. bird

p. sick filters where you get them?

tehslaphappy responds: