FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

Great Work Once Again!

Love this game, even though it's only just a preview. Made me want to go back to the old fancy pants games and finish those up. And finally us PS3 owners are getting some justice ;P

niipah.swf niipah.swf

This is Pretty Cute :3

I think this is one of the cutest things I've seen on NG: a random little anime girl make obscure noises and utter nonsense. I'd love to see more audio clips in there though, like "GARBAGE DAY" and a few other random noises and things. But all together, its a really cute flash!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Stunning and Beautiful

This is just so beautiful, I'm almost speachless. The music was good and the facts were even better. I'm seriously starting to tear up while listening to that music. This just leaves me awe-struck.

BTW, zooming all the way made me reallize how small we really are ;')

NG Chat Beta NG Chat Beta

Users who liked this also enjoyed:

> Madness Aggregation
> Madness Inundation
> Madness Consternation
> Madness Antipathy
> Madness Depredation

Weird. Also I need to say ^ more, because that's all I say in stickam.

evan210 responds:

i'll get right on it.

Keytar Hero 2 Beta Keytar Hero 2 Beta

GUNNA BE A...

KEYTAR HERO! (Got stars in his eyes.) Oh, sorry :3

Personally, I love this game because it runs really smooth on my crappy little laptop and the songs are good. The artwork was good and the game is just an overall wonder (in a good way ;D)

The only thing that kind of bugged me was the artwork, and the fact that there was ZERO crowd. The place just feels really empty when you play a song.

This game really makes my want to strap up and play GHIII and fail the thousenth time at TTFAF, but I mean that as a complement.

Oh I forgot about the fact that some of the three fingered choards in TTFAF won't play correctly, especially the ones with the orange fret. so if that could be fixed, it would be epic.

8/10 5/5 (You only get the five because I love TTFAF and it brings back good memories :P)

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Great, but Flawed

It was a great game, the graphics were good, the music was solid, and very easy to catch on to. Really had that River City Ransom feel to it.

But the controls where a bit unresponsive, and when they finally did respond, they would stick, which was a bit frustrating. If you could fix that for us IE players that would be marvelous.

Overall: It was good, but I've seen better. 8/10 4/5

clickplay2 clickplay2

Super Fun!

Addicting too. But level 21 does seem VERY hard to me, and I'm a veteran at these types of games.

The music is fun and simple, the gameplay is smooth, even on my crappy laptop :), and the graphics are simple, yet well drawn and cute.

Oh, and for level 16, check the clock, and think military time, not standard ;)

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Not Perfect, But Close

It's a fun little gadget to play if I'm stressed so I can let out my aggression on those targets :3

But it doesn't have that high of a replay factor, which bothers me because I like this game. It's fun, but only in short bursts (lol gun humor) which makes it even harder to earn the gun addict medal.

BTW, how do you flip the gun? I've done it once but I've forgotten how to D:

9/10, 5/5 Keep up the good work.

Night Shade: Out Of Reach Night Shade: Out Of Reach

Very Difficult...

But rewarding at the same time. This is a very fun way to improve on reaction time :)

Mennez responds:

Thanks for your awesome review!

SevenSeize's Adventure SevenSeize's Adventure